Amendments to this policy
How we collect user Data/information
In protecting users from unauthorized access to personal data, we detail the means through which we collect, process, use, or transfer personal details.
Auto-generated user information
Our website cookies automatically generate and collect user information relating to the following:
- User language preferences.
- Browsing history.
- The operating system of a device/gadget you are using to log into this site.
- Internet protocol address from your internet service provider.
- The type of browser, its version and domain extensions of referrers and pages you visit – hereafter known as ‘string data’
Legality and compliance with EU data protection rules
Fisherinfo.com collects person and non-personal data on the premise of the following, which are closely tied to EU data laws, rules, and regulations:
- To safeguard users from possible or imminent harm on the internet such as unauthorized access to personal information from suspicious websites/activities.
- It spells out a binding legal agreement and obligations stated in our Terms and Conditions, otherwise known as Performance Contract.
- General cookie policies and guidelines to help improve your browsing experience.
- Notifying users of data breaches and how to secure sensitive information when using the internet.
- Redress for complaints arising from data processing.
- Providing users with information related to the integrity and security of our website such as security certificates and data encryption information.
- Non-disclosure agreements, unless otherwise required by law or as a result of user consent.
We shall always ensure your safety while also guaranteeing non-alteration of the data/information you provide us.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
This Policy was last updated on 26.10.2018